I like lists. They make me feel like I’m all grown-up. Even when I never seem to able to follow them to a tee or most of my wishes just stay wishes. Here’s what I’ve been loving lately.
– Someday I want to own a community kitchen and host community dinners. Someday. So far I have this for inspiration.
– Bengalis have a particular soft corner for bone marrows. On my to-try list.
– Milk bottle measuring cups from Anthropologie. How cute are they?!
– This bag from Saskia Diez. Repeat after me. Synthetic.Paper.Bag.
– My current crush – Lillie from Butter Me Up Brooklyn.
Have a happy day people!