Lazy Sunday morning.
- My contribution to Honest Cooking so far. Working on a piece that simplifies curry for beginners and enthusiasts.
- Dreaming about Jensen Ackles. Because he is just the right amount of dreamy. Enough not to distract you from work and yet, make you hurry home and snatch the TV remote away from other family members just so you can watch him in all his demon-busting glory.
- Making green tomato sabji…or something you have with flat breads. Or in my case, on slices of bread.
- Can’t believe how perfect these are for me. Putting them on my “must-try” list, even though I haven’t had much success getting through the list so far.
- Sliced a whole bunch of onions for lunch today. Potluck at our place. Word on the street is that there’s a large pot of Chicken Makhni (butter chicken) making its way over here in sometime. Can’t wait.
Happy Sunday everyone.